Skip Hire in Danbury
Skip Hire in Danbury has been provided by Lunnon Waste for over 45 years to home owners, builders, developers and the Industrial sector and all your waste is sorted at our in house Licensed Waste Transfer Facility where we recycle 100% of the waste collected.
Our fleet of specialist vehicles are all under three years old and equipped with the latest safety equipment, Cycle Safe Technology and are fully ULEZ compliant.
All our friendly drivers are trained to the FORS Silver Standard and we have £10,000,000 Public Liability Insurance.
Established in 1972 by David Lunnon and now run by Son Michael, Lunnon Waste can boast of over 45 Years of Experience and Expertise in Skip Hire, Waste Management and Recycling services.
Same Day Danbury Skip Hire Delivery Service
Need a Skip today? We offer a same day delivery service for most Skip Hire sizes, we have over 600 Skips in the range and can comfortably meet your requirements whatever the project size.
Danbury Skip Hire prices
Danbury Skip Hire Permit
If you’re hiring a skip in Danbury and you need to place it on the highway or local authority land, you may need a Skip permit – we’re able to supply Permit Skips for placement on the highway subject to acceptance by the relevant authority.
Lunnon Waste is registered with all District and Borough Councils within Essex and holds the required £10,000,000 Public Liability Insurance required for this undertaking. Seven days should be allowed for Permit applications within Essex.
Getting Ready For your Skip Delivery
In House Waste Transfer Facilities
All Skip Hire services provided within Danbury are operated from our Licensed Waste Transfer Facility which provides in-house treatment and transfer for all wastes collected. Through significant investment in recycling technologies we recycle 100% of all wastes collected for re-use. We are also able to provide detailed analysis of skip hire collections which include tonnage recycling data geared towards the requirements of our commercial clients.
Our extensive range of 600+ skips are available in the following sizes :
- 2 cu yd (Mini Skip) = 4 Wheelie bins or 15-20 bin bags
- 4 cu yd (Midi Skip) = 8 Wheelie bins or 30-40 bin bags
- 6 cu yd (Traditional Builders Skip) = 12 Wheelie bins or 50-60 bin bags
- 8 cu yd (Large Builders Skip) = 16 Wheelie bins or 70-80 bin bags
- 12 cu yd (Large Containers for Light Waste) = 24 Wheelie bins or 100-120 bin bags
- 16 cu yd (Large Containers for Light Waste) = 24 Wheelie bins or 120-140 bin bags
- Drop End Doors available on 4 & 6 cubic yard skips
- Permit skips available on 2, 4, & 6 cubic yard skips
- Enclosed 08, 12 & 16 cubic yard skips available
Typical Hire Period
- 7 to 14 days hire
Why Choose Lunnon Waste?
- Fully Licensed and Insured
- Family Business Established for over 45 Years
- 100% Recycling and Re-Use of all Waste Collected – 0% to Landfill
- Fully Compliant Low Emission and FORS Silver Fleet
- Friendly Drivers
- Competitive Prices